My photo
Hello, my name is Kelly and I welcome you to the Bookend Diaries book blog. I created this blog to share my own reviews of existing and new books, to discuss with other readers what we’re currently reading, update you on my book club picks, and of course, to ultimately support the work of the authors we all enjoy. I am addicted to reading and I thought this would be a great way to reach out to other readers who are as obsessed with books as I am.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Meet Me in St. Louis



Christmas came a bit early this year for me. I am so excited to report, that I received a first edition book, "Meet Me in St. Louis" by: Sally Benson. The only copy that I have every seen is under glass at the, "St. Louis Historical Museum." This is my favorite book, that is based on the famous movie that is shown at Christmas time with Judy Garland.

No comments:

Post a Comment