My photo
Hello, my name is Kelly and I welcome you to the Bookend Diaries book blog. I created this blog to share my own reviews of existing and new books, to discuss with other readers what we’re currently reading, update you on my book club picks, and of course, to ultimately support the work of the authors we all enjoy. I am addicted to reading and I thought this would be a great way to reach out to other readers who are as obsessed with books as I am.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

St Jude Thanks @ Giving Campaign


A partner since 2010, HomeGoods participates in the St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign by encouraging shoppers to make a donation at checkout in more than 500 stores across the U.S. HomeGoods also sells four limited edition winter water globes with 50% of the purchase price benefitting St. Jude. In addition to providing its customers with the opportunity to help the lifesaving mission of St. Jude in this way, HomeGoods brings the comfort of home to our St. Jude families through their annual holiday gifting event. HomeGoods' dedication to helping families fight cancer is evident in their tireless support of St. Jude.

It's that time of year again, I always participate in purchasing a snow globe from HomeGoods to support St. Jude Charities. They are always beautiful and are wonderful for gifts, with meanings behind them. You can find them right now before the big holiday shopping rush, and they have lots to choose from. So I hope that you will give a gift that makes a difference and touch someone lives in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment