My photo
Hello, my name is Kelly and I welcome you to the Bookend Diaries book blog. I created this blog to share my own reviews of existing and new books, to discuss with other readers what we’re currently reading, update you on my book club picks, and of course, to ultimately support the work of the authors we all enjoy. I am addicted to reading and I thought this would be a great way to reach out to other readers who are as obsessed with books as I am.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Window Display


I believe that even Audrey Hepburn would be dazzled by the holiday window at Tiffany & Company. It is amazing and so artistically done. There is not one detail that has been missed in this huge and wonderful display. All the hours of planning that were put into it, so that everyone could enjoy it during the hustle and bustle of the season. When I was a little girl my Mother & Father would pack us all into the car in our pajamas, robes, scarves, slippers, and mittens to look at all the window displays downtown. Everything was closed down except for the beautiful lite up displays in the windows that made up a magical city that unfolded in front of our very own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment