My photo
Hello, my name is Kelly and I welcome you to the Bookend Diaries book blog. I created this blog to share my own reviews of existing and new books, to discuss with other readers what we’re currently reading, update you on my book club picks, and of course, to ultimately support the work of the authors we all enjoy. I am addicted to reading and I thought this would be a great way to reach out to other readers who are as obsessed with books as I am.

Monday, June 7, 2010



Between Friends by: Kristy Kiernan
book courtesy: Berkley Publishing Group

9 comments:

  1. I love this cover. It makes you want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book. I'll keep an eye out for your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently won this book from a fellow blogger. I expect to be reading it soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin by from the book hop!
    ~cheers!
    niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful blog!
    Thanks for leaving a comment to my blog!
    Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello thank you for stopping by Impressions In Ink.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won this from a giveaway. It's on my summer reading list. By the way, I really like you blog! Very unique layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stopping by from the Hop! Thanks for swinging by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping in from the Hop and to enter yor contest. I am a follower and a blogger. YOu stopped in earlier. I am reading A Karen Chance Book: Claimed by Shadow.
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete