My photo
Hello, my name is Kelly and I welcome you to the Bookend Diaries book blog. I created this blog to share my own reviews of existing and new books, to discuss with other readers what we’re currently reading, update you on my book club picks, and of course, to ultimately support the work of the authors we all enjoy. I am addicted to reading and I thought this would be a great way to reach out to other readers who are as obsessed with books as I am.

Monday, June 7, 2010



Shadow Princess by: Indu Sundaresan
book courtesy: Atria Books Publicity

5 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful book cover! My sister just read The Twentieth Wife and I hope to borrow it soon so I can start on the series. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. Being Indian and having grown up hearing the old stories, I think it's interesting that there's a book based on Princess Jahanara's life and such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful book cover. It tells a story all by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with all these book covers! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop. :) The cover of this book is just beautiful. I love the jewelry on her hand/arm. Great!

    ReplyDelete