My photo
Hello, my name is Kelly and I welcome you to the Bookend Diaries book blog. I created this blog to share my own reviews of existing and new books, to discuss with other readers what we’re currently reading, update you on my book club picks, and of course, to ultimately support the work of the authors we all enjoy. I am addicted to reading and I thought this would be a great way to reach out to other readers who are as obsessed with books as I am.

Monday, June 7, 2010



Some Girls My Life In A Harem by: Jullian Lauren
book courtesy: Penguin Group

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your review-My Life in A Harem. Sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you stopped by on the hop so I wanted to come say hi! Your layout is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely... I'm going to share it with my readers... and with the little facebook group we have called little book lovers club... I'll email you as well.. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some Girls looks like a great read! The covers on all of them are stunning. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete